Friday, April 6, 2007

It's working...

Ok, today I did not exercise, but I stuck to my other goals. I had my usual breakfast bar in the morning with espresso. For lunch, I ate a lean cuisine - some kind of chicken with veges and pasta. I only finished half the pasta, but I ate all the veges. For dinner, I made this packet of seasoned veges - 120 calories. I heated up some frozen shrimp and mixed it in. It wasn't what I was craving really, but it was actually ok. So about 200 calories altogether for dinner.

I consider today a success. Oh, hello. I still weighed 143 when I got home from work today - this is a great thing. I am hoping that I fall to the low end of that tomorrow morning.

I am taking a vacation day tomorrow, so I am going to try to sneak off to the gym for an hour. I am a little sore from my jog yesterday, but it feels great. I'm feeling it higher on my upper thighs than I ever have. That must be a muscle that fast walking doesn't use as much as jogging/running. I must do that more often.

Ok. Last pill tomorrow, then I'm on my own.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

Nice - and good for you for making sure to take the time to workout.

You'll be at your goal quicker than you know!