Monday, April 16, 2007

Good day

It seems that I'm only having good days lately. I hope that's not too annoying :)

Went to the gym and used the treadmill for about 40 minutes. I was so excited to see that I was going 4.5 mph for about 15 minutes straight (sometimes as high as 5.0). Then I started adjusting the incline and changing up my speed for about 10 minutes. I am definitely seeing huge improvements in my endurance. I felt like I could have gone on at 4.5 indefinitely. I am going to try to gradually increase the amount of time I can stay at 5.0. I am seriously considering looking into a half-marathon or something. A goal.

Then I went to the elliptical for about 15 minutes.

Food today:
South Beach breakfast bar
South Beach pork with green beans and pecans
South Beach pizza

I swear it was unintentional to eat only South Beach stuff. I was just being lazy, but I guess it works.

I also had a triple venti non-fat, sugar-free vanilla latte.

Is that all? I still feel very full. interesting...

I don't expect to lose any weight this week. This is usually the week of the month that I feel like my pants are suddenly about 4 sizes too small, and I've finally learned to accept that pattern and to try to not get too freaked out...and start eating like mad out of frustration.

That's all.

5 comments:

Gary said...

nothing wrong with having good days every day. Life is good.

Rob Tucker said...

Exactly.

It's funny how you dance around the terminology for this week for you. I do the same journal that I do here on calorie-count.com, and have about 24 friends on there that are women, and they have a term for this week - "TTOTM", and it took me about a month to decipher :P

Anonymous said...

You are doing really well for TOM to be there! :o)

Suz said...

Believe me, this is where men and women are not equal in this game. That TOM can be a mean little booger!

Yay for us in denying the cravings!

Just know that when TOM is gone, you'll be that much farther along in your weight loss goal!

I'm so glad you're having good days. I'm sure it was a little scary to go off the diet pills after all you've lost and wonder if you can do it on your own!! Way to go!

Kirsten said...

i am totally annoyed with your endurance